-->

Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Over-the-moon, giddy!

As of today, we have 248 days to go, but who's counting? ;) The whirlwind, that has been this week, has finally settled down and the reality that oh my goodness we're having a baby, has settled in. I have to admit after a 10-year journey, the first day I was in shock, perhaps denial. After 10-years of negative after negative after negative, finally, a beautiful positive. Ahhh, I'm gonna be a momma! ♥

One of the things I am most excited about is the nursery. If I could, I would decorate it tomorrow. I seriously can't wait until the 2nd trimester gets here so we can start decorating. I find myself "window" shopping online already. It may be a bit too premature but I'm excited, dang it!

We've had a good weekend. Jamie went to the movies with dad, Dean and the boys. I had plans to watch a movie here at the house and give myself a pedi, but that turned into a lovely 3 hour nap. The afternoon we rented a few movies and stayed home.

Nice, quiet and relaxing weekends at home are always the best.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Looks like we are pregnant buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee! So happy for you! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete