-->

Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

More good news!

This morning was my BETA #2. In early pregnancy, doubling BETA numbers (quanative HCG levels, or pregnancy hormone) confirms a growing pregnancy. They look for doubling numbers every 48 hours. Mine came back at 800. Beautiful! It more than doubled since Tuesday. BETA #3 will be next Wendesday. Dr. Harris said at this point it looked like a singleton [whew!], but HCG numbers aren't always conclusive. Everyone so far has me pegged with 2 or more, since we did have 5 eggs this cycle. I know however many we have, we've been beyond blessed and know the good Lord will see us through it all.

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:27

Super exciting upcoming appointments:

My very first ultrasound, August 4. (6 1/2 weeks)

My very first OB/GYN, August 8. (7 weeks)

1 comment: