-->

Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A numbers game

Symptoms have arrived. And, I must say, I'm loving every minute of it, even if they aren't always the most pleasant. When I've waited my entire life for this moment, I'll happily take them! My very first symptom, is the gas and bloating. I feel I've gained 10 lbs., when in fact I'm down a 1 lb. All the hormones, Progesterone inpaticulary, slows down digestion, in order to provide nutrients to the baby, leaving lots of gas cramping and bloat. It's the most uncomfortable at this point. I am slowly starting to tell a difference in my energy level. Mostly, in the afternoons and evenings, I've been napping. I've also been getting up 2-4 times each night to go to the bathroom. I've had a few waves of naseau, but I think that arrives in a nother 2-3 weeks. So far, so good!

Tomorrow is Beta #3 and I can't wait! Please remember the tests in your prayers, that everything is doubling like it should and that our P4 levels continue to climb. God's got this, I know. But a little extra prayers never hurt! After tomorrow, only 7 days until our first ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment