-->

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

We're half way there!

Typing this, it just does't seem  possible. I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow, 19 to go. I guess it's going by quickly but at times it seems to drag by; mostly in between appointments and ultrasounds.

We had gender confirmation at our 18 week anatomy scan and sure enough, it's a boy! We paid for a private scan at 16 weeks and although it was pretty clear it was a boy, we we're happy to receive confirmation from our OB. Our anatomy scan was perfect. All body parts are measuring to date and he is very active. I started feeling different sensations at 19w5d, that I associated with movement. Over the past few weeks, I feel stuff going on down there. Sometimes definite flutters or the occasional "thump", but seems like all the time, something. I can't really explain it. There are quiet times and I'm sure that's when he's sleeping. I still have a small bump, nothing too pronounced yet. Of course, I'm waiting for the day that I wake up and have "the bump".

We've officially started on the nursery! I love it! Our original bedding choice had actually discontinued when we went to purchase it but we found something we like equally. The colors are bright, but soft. The theme includes a sweet baby owl and bird. It's quite adorable. We purchased the crib 2 weeks ago and our other furniture is due to arrive next weekend. It's all starting to come together. We're also registered at Babies R' Us and Target.

I'm not one to wish my life away but I seriously can't wait until March when we get to meet our sweet son.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! :) It really will fly by (until you get to the end. It totally started to drag by for me then!).

    Would love to see a pic of your bedding. Sounds so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete