-->

Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

And we have a 1 month old!


Time has went by soooo fast! And I've loved every second! He's the most precious little baby and I can't get enough of him. He's so happy and smiles so much. He's found his little voice and has started making little sweet sounds. He's really a content baby, only crying when he's hungry or gassy. He loves laying on the changing table in the living room and looking out the window. We can strap him in and he'd lay there until it's time to eat again, if we'd let him. Dusty dog loves him to death. If he is crying, Dusty runs and lays by his side. When we pull in the garage and come in the house, he'll run and sit by the back car door until we get baby out and inside; I have no doubt in my mind they'll grow up to be best buddies. (At least until Emerson starts tugging on his tail!) Emerson loves to ride and, like his momma, loves going to get Mexican food, *wink. I go back to work in 3 weeks. I know that's going to be the hardest day, ever! I look forward in getting my routine back but thinking about being away from him just makes me so sad. Being in the care of someone else, family or not, just doesn't set well with me. But a zillion other moms have done it so I know I'll be just fine. 9 lb 10 oz, 22.5 in.


No comments:

Post a Comment