-->

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

holy, cheese!

TTC update: Briefly, this cycle was Femara, cd3-7 and Repronex 150mg cd 8-10. I had the longest AF cycle ever after arriving 2 days late post Beta due to Prometrium. Even on cd8 I was still spotting. But the Femara hadn't been making my ovaries twinge and cramp like it had my first 2 cycles. And even with the Repronex, I hadn't felt hardly any cramping at all; I didn't think it was working. I had my cd10 scan today (cd 11 fell on Saturday so it was one day early) and I have 5 (F-I-V-E) follies! To date, I've only had puney follies and at the most, 2 (last month was maybe 3). I am SO happy. So, So, So - happy! (Thank you, Lord!) I will take injections tonight and tomorrow and trigger on Sunday. My IUI is scheduled for Tuesday morning. I feel really good about this cycle. My doctor was very happy.

Weight Watchers: I have had a perfect week back on WW. I am down already but will officially weigh-in on Sunday. I'm very proud of me and happy I've finally found the motivation to do this!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for good follie production!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Praying for good news soon!

    I have a blog award for you!

    http://sarahruthtoday.com/2010/05/blog-awards-make-me-happy/

    ReplyDelete